ORANGE COUNTY FINE ARTS
Showcase Gallery Presents:
MEMBERSHIP SHOW &
12/7/2014 - 1/18/2015
PROCEDURE & SCHEDULE
OPEN TO ALL OCFA MEMBERS :
• This is not a juried show. Any member of OCFA can enter.
• You must be an OCFA member in good standing to be eligible for the entry.
• If you are not currently an OCFA member you can join now as a year-2015 member.
• Each member can enter two pieces of original artworks.
• Scholarship donations are encouraged and part of the 25% commission on sales will go toward the
scholarship fund. Cash donations are also accepted from artists and patrons.
• We will host a silent auction during this show. If you have any artwork you would like to contribute,
please contact Maureen MacDonald (contributions are tax-deductible)
• Cash prizes and ribbons will be awarded at the Opening Reception on Saturday, 12/13.
• E-mail to confirm your participation: email@example.com
SHOW FEE : $50 for TWO artworks
ENTRY : SUN 12/7, 1 - 3 PM
• The maximum size of 2-D entry is 48"-wide canvas plus reasonable size of frame.
• Make a $50 check payable to OCFA (not Showcase) and bring it with your artworks and the entry form.
• Artworks should be gallery-ready: All 2-D artwork MUST be wired at the back.
Non-wired artworks will not be hung.
• All artworks should be framed unless using a box canvas with the painted image wrapped to the sides.
• Entry labels have to be attached on the front and back of your artworks.
• Show opening: WED 12/10. Duration of the Show: 12/10 through SUN 1/18/2015.
GALLERY SITTING :
• All participating artists are required to work a 3.5-hour shift, 2 or 3 times.
• There will be a mandatory Showcase sitter orientation for new gallery sitters & members who have not
shown in the Gallery in the past 6 months.
• Gallery Sitter Training for new artists : WED 12/10, 6 - 7:30 PM.
RECEPTION : SAT 12/13, 5 - 7 PM
• Food and drinks are provided by the Showcase Gallery.
PICK-UP : SUN 1/18/2015, 1 - 3 PM
• You are not allowed to remove your works until the show ends.
• If for any reason you cannot pick-up your works during the time specified, ask your friends.
Do not call the Showcase Gallery.
• Showcase Gallery will not display any artworks with these subjects: Explicit nudity; violence; political or
religious messages. OCFA and Showcase Gallery reserve the right to refuse any artworks of inappropriate
quality or subject matter.
• Left-over artworks will become property of Showcase Gallery and given free to Gallery visitors.
• This prospectus is also available on OCFA's website: ocfinearts.org / Events.